Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog #1

I've been on the Internet since the early 90's, and have done my best to be totally anti-social. Back then my main interests were programming in MUDS and surfing Gopher (things have changed since then on the 'net). I've thought that blogging was the ultimate in self vanity.

I suppose it's has really started to appeal to me, to get all the things rattling my head out there *somewhere*. Plus I have this terrible disability of not being able to think without running my mouth. My final thought process usually ends up completing when I hear what I've just said. This can have unintended consequences. Instead of torturing those next to me, maybe it'll be just as effective to bounce my ideas into the tubes of the Internet.

So anyway, thanks for reading, Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment